Fuji Xerox Enhances Its Cloud-based Document Sharing Service “Working Folder” as High-security, High-capacity and Low-cost Business Storage Service
Enhances Security Environment Harnessing
Amazon Web Services Platform
TOKYO, November 6, 2017 – To meet the growing demand from companies seeking to thoroughly implement secure and high-capacity cloud-based services at a lower cost, Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd. has increased the storage capacity of its cloud-based Working Folder and Working Folder Plus servicesNote1 by more than 10-fold and upgraded basic services including security by adopting Amazon Web Services.
Even with greater capacity and security, Fuji Xerox has maintained the existing price. The basic service provides 100 gigabytes (GB) of storage for Working Folder (can be expanded up to five terabytes (TB)), and 600 GB for Working Folder Plus (can be expanded up to 50 TB) for seamless, easy storage of the immense volumes of business document data. The services also cater to large-scale utilization,Note2 such as companywide usage, at lower cost. For a company with 5,000 users, the service is available for approximately 320 yen per user, which is competitive pricing as a cloud storage service for businesses.
Adopting Amazon Web Services provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc., the services provide a secure environment required for business, backed by the equipment configuration and operating system that ensure interruption-free operation. By providing safe and secure cloud-based storage environment, Fuji Xerox strives to assist customers with communications to achieve an improved business performance.
- Note1 Working Folder Plus is only available in Japan.
- Note2 Working Folder Plus can be used by up to 5,000 users.
- Note Working Folder and Working Folder Plus have acquired the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and JIS Q 20000-1:2012 international standards of IT service operation and maintenance quality control.
|Product Name||Monthly charge (before tax)||Description|
|3,500 yen||10 user licenses, including 100 GB storage|
|Working Folder Plus
|11,500 yen||10 user licenses, including 600 GB storage|
Japan and Asia-Pacific Region
- Xerox, the Xerox logo, as well as the Fuji Xerox logo are registered trademarks of the Xerox Corporation in the United States.
- Services and product names included in press releases are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies.
- Note Please note that the linked pages in this news release or other information are subject to be shut down without notice.