Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Opens Integrated Customer Experience Center in Thailand
Introducing a Collaborative Approach to Help Customers Innovate and Grow their Business
BANGKOK, Thailand, September 1, 2015 — Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd announced today the opening of the Integrated Customer Experience Center in Bangkok, Thailand. The 3,600-square meter facility will provide support to customers mainly in the printing industry across the Asia-Pacific region, to discover new or improved ways of delivering value to their own customers while addressing print and communication needs.
With Fuji Xerox's full suite of production printing capabilities at the facility, Fuji Xerox and its customers will be able to collaborate closely to develop new print applications in a simulated customer environment
Fuji Xerox aims to help its regional customers expand into new business segments or markets while increasing productivity by providing them with ways to experience the latest print services and identify new opportunities to meet business needs.
Notable features provided at the Center are:
- Professional and technical personnel with a wide range of skill sets in areas like color management, web-integration workflow, design, pre-press and print production to assist customers in conducting end-to-end solution testing; and provide consultation on ways to increase efficiencies and explore new opportunities.
- Facilities for media testing on various substrates and development of industry print applications, such as photobook, publications and direct mails, which are important functions for production printers to answer business needs.
- Business development workshops focusing on Fuji Xerox's range of solutions and applications, and seminars on industry and market trends.
Location of the Integrated Customer Experience Center:
TIP 5, 888/52 Moo 9 Bangpla
Bangplee Samutprakarn 10540
- Note Xerox, Xerox and Design, as well as Fuji Xerox and Design are registered trademarks or trademarks of Xerox Corporation in Japan and/or other countries.
- Note Please note that the linked pages in this news release or other information are subject to be shut down without notice.